Stucked on "Checking System" during install (Win7)

Hi everyone,
I ve decided to let down xampp for Local by Flywheel.
But i cannot manage to install it because at one point it get to a “Checking System” screen , i can see 3 dots ( showing the process is in progress ) but nothing happens next.Also as the install process isn t complete i guess i cannot see Local by Flywheel in my oracle virtualbox.
Here is my logfile : local-by-flywheel.log (35.7 KB)
Any help would be appreciated ( i ve looked into the forum , i can see some "stuck on starting local machine but nothing similar to my situation…)

Also when i force quite the “Checking system” screen i get this error :
STUCKED

Hi @drum007,

Sorry about that! Local 2.3.0 and older does not support 32-bit Windows.

Please try the following Windows build of Local: Local by Flywheel 2.3.3 Test Build 1

Hello clay , thank you for the tip.
Unfortunately it s not working for me, even with TB1 i stay stucked on the “Checking your system” screen.
Maybe i miss some kind of library or something ?
Please could you tell me if there are requirement in terms of software to run this install ?
Thank you very much .

Here is my log if you please local-by-flywheel.log (111.9 KB)

Hi @drum007,

Thanks for your patience!

It looks like the virtual machine wasn’t created properly. Please try the following:

1. Quit Local if it’s running
  2. Open VirtualBox
  3. Right-click on local-by-flywheel and go to “Remove” (select the option to delete all files)
    • Note: This is a destructive operation and will remove the VM and Local site databases. Do NOT do this if you do not have backups of your existing Local sites.
  4. Browse to %HOMEPATH%\.docker\machine\machines and remove local-by-flywheel
  5. Re-open Local and attempt the installation again