Trying to update to Pro via hub.localwp.com and email not recognized

So, I was going to update to Pro via hub.localwp.com, as linked in the 5.6.1 announcement, and my email is not recognized. I assume that link/page is for those who do not already have Local Pro, epecially since at the top, there is an info message that says “If you already have a Local Pro subscription through Flywheel, then Hub isn’t for you…” So, what am I missing here?

PLEASE help me help you take my money!

Hi @NdnaJnz,

Sorry for any confusion! It sounds like you haven’t purchased Local Pro already, so you can start that process here: https://hub.localwp.com/create

Let me know what you think!

Thanks, Jack.
I am ditching Local for good. It’s just too much frustration for me with so many issues and very slow operation. And it seems I am not the only one that has a problem with your communication, lack of information, and misguided links. I am going back to my own MAMP setup, which was fine to begin with, but when Local was first offered, and I was already a 5-year Flywheel customer, I decided to give it a try. Since that time, Local – in any flavor – has been the worst piece of software I can remember using. Constant issues, and new problems with every release. Good luck to the team.

Jeff
–––––––

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.