I’ve been working with the free version of Local to develop my WordPress site that’s hosted on WPEngine. My employer just upgraded me to Local Pro, but the features aren’t showing up in the desktop app. I reinstalled Local, logged in to Hub, and followed the instructions on the “Show me How” link at the top of that page several times but can’t get the prompt shown in step 3 ("Authorize your Local Hub account with Local’) to appear.
Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular? All
Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?
- Download and install the latest version of Local
- In Local (the Desktop App), click on the user icon and click on “Log In To Hub”
- Log in to hub using my credentials
- Get to a “Welcome to Local Hub” landing page, no further prompts appear. This behaviour is consistent across Chrome, Firefox, and Edge browsers
- Local Desktop app still displays limits based on the free plan
Which version of Local is being used? 5.9.8+5191
What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used? Windows 10 Home Version 1909 OS Build 18363.1316
Attach the Local Log. See this Community Forum post for instructions on how to do so: