Unable to Start Site MYSL

What issue or error are you experiencing?

When i try to start my site it gives me this message
Error
X Uh-oh! Unable to start site.
Error: Command failed: C:\Users\Ceco
X
sikasil\AppData\Roaming\Local\lightning-services\mysql-8.0.16+6\bin\wi…\mysqladmin.exe
ping
Omysqladmin: connect to server at ‘::1’ failed
error: ‘Can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘::1’ (10061)’
Check that mysqld is running on ::1 and that the port is 10012. You can check this by doing ‘telnet ::1 10012’
at ChildProcess.exithandler (node:child_process:430:12) at ChildProcess.emit (node:events:513:28)
at ChildProcess.emit (node:domain:489:12)
at maybeClose (node:internal/child_process:1091:16)
at ChildProcess._handle.onexit (node:internal/child_process:302:5)
OK

So i try to clone the site and i was able to do this but even the clone site gives me this message.
The version of my localhost is 8.3.1+6650.
I am using windows 10. I will be very thankfull to those who can help me

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

System Details

• Local Version:

• Operating System (OS) and OS version:

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi @Slavov

If you change your Router Mode to Localhost are you able to proceed? Preferences>Advanced>Router Mode>Localhost

Are you running other developer applications simultaneously? That could also cause similar issues. Apps like MAMP, XAMPP, or Docker for example.

Do you have any antivirus, security, or firewall applications that could be blocking Local?

I do this but nothing changes Preferences>Advanced>Router Mode>Localhost so i have XAMPP but should i delete it

Hi @Slavov

XAMPP could definitely be causing the conflict here. Are you actively using it? If not you could try removing it.

Are you able to create a new, blank site in Local or do you get the same error?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.