Hi, I am trying to upload a site to my hosting using All in one WP Migrator but at the end of the upload the whole process freezes at the 100% stage. I have tried a few times now, and if I look on the server via ftp I can see a number of .wpress files within the ai1 folder. I wondered whether anyone could advise what I could do to activate the uploaded files or how to actually upload the local by Flywheel work via ftp and the location to do so?
Many thanks in advance.
Hi @AndyD,
Sorry for the deployment issue! I recommend reaching out to All-in-One WP Migration’s support here: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/all-in-one-wp-migration/
After a quick look, they have a pinned topic right at the top that may help out: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/uploading-a-file-stuck-at-100-what-to-do/
Thanks. I got in touch and had to download an “Extension” which seemed to do the trick.limit