WPEngine's `.wpe-pull-ignore` not being respected when pulling in a remote site

Issue Summary

I’m current working on a website with 50GBs of images in the uploads directory, I know it’s bad (can’t change it now though). I’ve managed to push the .wpe-pull-ignore and .wpe-push-ignore files into the root app folder. However, when I attempt to pull from Local with my WPE API setup it tries to import EVERYTHING. Been bashing my head on this for a few days.

Probably going to move to a different tool, this has been a nightmare.

Troubleshooting Questions

• Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?

I don’t have other WPEngine sites so I can’t say.

• Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?

Yes

Replication

Describe the steps that others can take to replicate this issue. If you have screenshots that can help clarify what is happening, please include them!

System Details

{"localVersion":"6.4.0+5927","osPlatform":"linux","osRelease":"5.10.109-1-MANJARO","osArch":"x64","windowsEdition":null,"linuxEdition":{"os":"linux","dist":"Manjaro Linux","codename":"qonos","release":"21.2.2"},"level":"warn","message":"Electron Event ready","timestamp":"2022-06-14T02:26:18.451Z"}

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.