All in One WP Migration stops at 100% when importing live site to local

# Bug Summary

When I use the current Apache Version as Server Configuration in Local, I won’t be able to import any migration package file of my live website that I created before. Tons of faults are occuring

I imagine you could reproduce it like this:

1. Create a live site on any hosting provider. Install any migration tool, like all-in-one-wp-migration (AIOWM) or duplicator or WP Migrate. Those three I tried.
  2. Create a new local site in Local using the international most common configuration: current PHP version & current Apache Server & current MySQL Database
  3. Now it depends on the Plugin you use: If it creates a zip file like WP Migrate Lite, i started directly with this zip file - If the Plugin uses its own file format like AIOWM then I first set up the local site completely, log into wp-admin and add the Plugin.
  4. Now I import the file
  5. AIOWM stops at 100% progress and doesnt continue. I tried that a few times with different approaches where I thought the mistake could be.
    I even thought it has to do with my strict .htaccess settings, so I temporarily put in the original one on my live site while trying to get it done. Then I tried to use a different local top level domain and changed it from .local to .something. And diffrerent stuff.
    Also I reinstalled Local - same issue.

Along the way I looked up in the router error log files of Local and found a line, that indicated to me that somehow nginx server was involved:
2023/04/30 03:50:26 [warn] 13176#9784: *533 a client request body is buffered to a temporary file C:\Users\felix\AppData\Roaming\Local\run\router\nginx/temp/client_body_temp/0000000004, client: 127.0.0.1, server: internet-bro.local, request: “POST /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=ai1wm_import&ai1wm_import=1 HTTP/2.0”, host: “www.internet-bro.local”, referrer: “https://www.internet-bro.local/wp-admin/admin.php?page=ai1wm_import

2023/04/30 03:57:02 [alert] 13160#8124: OpenEvent(“ngx_master_3316”) failed (2: FormatMessage() error:(15100))

So I decided to change the local sites’ server from apache to nginx and voila, everything worked perfectly.

This scenario worked now with aiowm, with the other plugins where I created zip packages and duplicator .wpress packages, also tons of mistakes occured and it didn’t work at all to get the Local page running. But when I switched to the nginx server it worked.

Describe your environment.

- What Operating System are you using?
Win 10 x64

- What versions of site software (Nginx, Apache, PHP, MySQL) is used?
##################
Live-Site:
##################
Server-Architektur| Linux 4.15.0-200-generic x86_64|
Webserver| Apache|
PHP-Version| 8.2.0 (Unterstützt 64bit-Werte)|
PHP-SAPI| cgi-fcgi|
(max_input_vars)| 3000|
(max_execution_time)| 900|
(memory_limit)| 512M|
(max_input_time)| 900|
MySQL:
Extension| mysqli|
Server-Version| 8.0.32-0ubuntu0.20.04.2|
Client-Version| mysqlnd 8.2.0|

##################
Local-Site:
##################
As Local states at the configuration page:
PHP 8.1.9
Apache 2.4.43
MySQL 8.0.16

- What version of Local is installed?
6.7.0+6354

Please provide your Local Log.
local-lightning.log (73.0 KB)

Include any screenshots or video recordings of the issue to help others reproduce.
grafik