All website Local are disapear from Local Dashboard

Hello everyone. I made the last update. Since then, all the registered sites have disappeared from the dashboard, although they do appear in the “Local Sites” folder, but it’s impossible to access them. Would you know how I can restore them on my dashboard?

Hi there @Leo12345 - welcome to the Local community!

There are a few things you can try here.

First, can you confirm that your sites.json file exists and that it is in the right location?

For Mac, that lives here:
~/Library/Application Support/Local/sites.json

For Windows, that lives here:
%APPDATA%\Roaming\Local\sites.json

After you’ve confirmed that exists and is in the correct location, you can try zipping one of your entire {site-name} folders and importing the site back into Local (since you said you see your registered sites within the Local Sites folder).

Depending on the state of the database in that folder, this may or may not be successful.

If that doesn’t work, you can try to create a new site in Local and wait for it to successfully install. Then, navigate to the site’s folder and replace the site’s app/ folder with the app/ folder from the site you can no longer access.

Let me know if any of these options work for you, please!

Sam

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.