I’ve put together a new site using Local and everything works great - however - when I take a clone of the site using All In One Migration and I push the site live on a non WP Engine / FlyWheel location images outside of my wp-content/uploads folder do not seem to load correctly. I can verify the files are there and even with permissions set as far as 777 they still show broken.
This specifically seems to be images within my theme folder.
- Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular? One, AFAIK.
- Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser? Yes.
- Use All In One Migrator to Export Site
- Use All In One Migrator to Import Site (Not on WP Engine / FlyWheel)
- Which version of Local is being used? 6.4.2
- What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used? macOS 12.4