Can't pulling full project

Issue Summary

I’m a new worker in Local. With Windows OS. I Don’t see any changes. What is heppend?

Troubleshooting Questions

How to fix this problem…? * I see all project into WP Engine Joxi (126 kb) закачан 14 апреля 2023 г. Joxi

System Details

-Windows 10 Pro
local-logs.zip (3.7 KB)

Hi @BlackStar1991

As a workaround, can you download a backup of the site and direct import that into Local?

Are you able to create a new, blank site in Local and access that okay?

1. I can downloaded all files from sftp server, but I don’t know how to connect them with Local.
  2. Yes, I created new empty WP test project, with all what I need . Joxi (73 kb) закачан 14 апреля 2023 г. Joxi

Hi @BlackStar1991

There are a couple of alternative ways to back up your live site and then import it into Local. If your site is on WPE you can create and download a backup zip.

You can also use a plugin like WP Migrate Lite to create a site export:

Once you have a zip you can just drag and drop it into Local. All Local needs at minimum is a wp-content and sql bundled together.

Now I got problem -

When I try to pull elements from server

Hi @BlackStar1991

Is this still when using Local Connect to Pull? If so you might try resetting your API credentials and restarting first.

I delete all projects from path with truble projects, removed old credentials, installed new credentials API. I got a new problems when I tryed to pull project into empty folder. Joxi (165 kb) закачан 14 апреля 2023 г. Joxi

Now, I see the folder with files, but when I push on a button Open Site I got this browser page Joxi (21 kb) закачан 14 апреля 2023 г. Joxi

Do you have any antivirus, security, or firewall applications that could be blocking Local?

More details about troubleshooting this here: Router Mode

Are you running other developer applications simultaneously? That could also cause similar issues. Apps like MAMP, XAMPP, or Docker for example.

Yes, I have Docker but all Images shut downed.

I did as you recommended, but get this message

How to fix it ?

Do you have any other suggestions? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling this program, but the same data was saved Local and nothing changed.

Hi @BlackStar1991

Can you share an updated Local Log?

Sure.
error.log (251 Bytes)
local-lightning.log (104.6 KB)
local-lightning-verbose9.log (1.0 MB)

Hi @BlackStar1991

Your logs are full of messages like The system cannot find the path specified

There could be different reasons for this but you may want to review the path and directory. It could also be because it’s password protected or requires permission.

This is very strange because I have all permissions to the directory when I try to extract files there D:\LocalProjects Joxi (116 kb) закачан 19 апреля 2023 г. Joxi

Hi @BlackStar1991

Did you ever try a drag and drop import with the zip file? Did that give the same errors?

We may need to try a more manual import method if you’re still having trouble, I can provide some steps to walk through.

Additionally, if you are okay with sharing the name of the install on WPE I could try looking at the site and testing it to rule out anything site level. Feel free to DM me with those details if you’d rather.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.