Error Pushing to Flywheel

Hi All,

Trying to push my Local site to Flywheel, but after spending 10+ minutes on “pushing site” message, I keep getting the “Uh oh! Error Pushing Site” message. I’ve looked at a few other similar threads on the Community, but none of those fixes seem to have worked for me.

Otherwise, excellent product for even a beginner like me!

Including log message below:

Jun 11, 2018, 10:21 AM PDT - error: [PusherFlywheel]  Error: Site migration cannot be processed.
    at Request._callback (/Applications/Local by Flywheel.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main/fly-api.js:1:7652)
    at Request.self.callback (/Applications/Local by Flywheel.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/request/request.js:186:22)
    at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
    at Request.emit (events.js:194:7)
    at Request.<anonymous> (/Applications/Local by Flywheel.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/request/request.js:1163:10)
    at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
    at Request.emit (events.js:191:7)
    at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (/Applications/Local by Flywheel.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/request/request.js:1085:12)
    at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:293:19)
    at emitNone (events.js:91:20)
    at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:188:7)
    at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:975:12)
    at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:80:11)
    at process._tickDomainCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:128:9)

Hi @tcjoshua,

Sorry for the trouble with Connect to Flywheel!

I took care of some things on our end for “radius” and all should be well now. Please try pushing the site from Local again.

By the way, thanks for the log snippet!

Hi Clay,

Thanks so much! It’s pushed now, just processing.

Out of curiosity, what was the cause of the error? Good to know for future incidents.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Glad to hear!

It was a hiccup on our end. Fortunately, a simple restart of your site fixed the issue :slight_smile:

If the issue happens again, feel free to submit a ticket to our support team here: https://app.getflywheel.com/contact

1 Like

I am experiencing this same issue today. I sent in an email to help@ but haven’t heard back yet.

Anything I can do on my end to help fix this?

Thanks
Erik