Error using "Connect"

What issue or error are you experiencing?

When I try to “pull” from my WP Engine environment, there seems to be no effect. There is no feedback in the UI after clicking the icon in the lower left. It appears I am connected to WP Engine though.

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

It seems I am connected to WP Engine.

I’m not quite sure how to replicate the issue, but this is a screenshot of the error when I click “Connect” in the left tray of Local.

System Details

• Local Version:

• Operating System (OS) and OS version:

macOS 13.4.1

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)

local-logs.zip (4.8 KB)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi @jcovingt

Can you try doing a full reboot of your machine? If that doesn’t work, go ahead and try resetting your API credentials:

If you’re still having trouble, can you try doing a direct import to see if that works?

Thank you @Nick-B for your response. I have done a complete reboot. I would like to re-authenticate with connect, and I appreciate the link you shared, but it is in fact this step (2) that causes the error I pasted as a screenshot into my support issue.

Are you running any other developer programs?

Have you tried changing your Router Mode under Preferences > Advanced?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.