Exporting Zip no working

I am trying export a site created in local - it keeps getting stuck and I don’t know why.

System Details

• Local Version: Version 8.2.0+6554

• Operating System (OS) and OS version: MacBook Pro

local-lightning-verbose0.log (852.4 KB)
local-lightning-verbose1.log (1.0 MB)
local-details.json (1.0 KB)
error.log (1.4 MB)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi @indrukdesign

It’s tough to say what the issue may be but is the site overly large or have lots of media?

There are a couple of workarounds you could try. One would be just manually locating the site files on your machine and then bundling those up into their own zip. The steps would be similar to these:

You could also use the free plugin WP Migrate Lite on your Local site to create a full site export zip as well.

Thank you - I finally figured it out - such a silly thing - the php version was not selected. Once I did that, it worked. Thanks so much for your response, though.

1 Like

Glad to hear it @indrukdesign thank you for coming back and sharing the solution!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.