Hi, I’m pretty stuck. Can’t and don’t want to do anything more until I can solve this. Would hate to put a lot more work into building a site to find out there is a major problem. This is what’s happening:
- I created a multisite/subsite installation adding 7 sub domains. I have 4 plugins installed and one high quality paid for theme.
- Building one at a time. The first four seem to work perfectly. When I try to open number 5 the browser freezes then I get a white screen. I cannot access the front or backend.
- I’ve deactivated the 4 plugins and theme, still nothing.
- I deleted the sites that won’t open and created a new sub domain, still won’t open.
- I created a new multisite installation and added 3 sub domains to see if the problem pops up again and it does. I can open site number 1 but not sub domains 2 & 3.
The crazy thing is on the first multisite, the primary and three subdomains work fine.
I need a multisite with 7 sub domains. I’m not sure what to do. I’ve read everything I could find online but still haven’t been able to find a solution. Do you have any thoughts?
I’m getting this error message in my admin area. I’m not sure if it is related:
Warning: An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums. (WordPress could not establish a secure connection to WordPress.org. Please contact your server administrator.) in /app/public/wp-includes/update.php on line 384