Local pull does not import plugins

Issue Summary

_Recently I have couple of updates from one of my sites and try pulling those to my local environment. The database seems working but they do not import any plugins even though those files are selected during the pull process.

Troubleshooting Questions

_I have tried pulling many times but it sill has the same issues.

Hello @quyenluu - welcome to the Local community! :wave:

Thank you for your question.

Are you using Local Connect to pull from either your WP Engine or Flywheel account?

When you pull to your local environment are you selecting the entire database?

Are you pulling into an existing Local site or a fresh one?

Thanks, let’s start there!

Sam :woman_technologist:t3:

Hi Sam.

I am pulling from my WP Engine and when I do the pull, the entire database is selected. Also, I am pulling to an existing Site.

Thank you.
Quyen

Hi there @quyenluu - thank you for that additional context!

Another question for you, is it all plugins or just a few that aren’t working as they should?

Local Connect excludes certain paths from push & pull so I’m wondering if perhaps one of the plugins is connected to one of these (see HelpDoc below for more info):

Hi Sam,

All plugins are not included at all in my case. Do you think something happens during the syncing process?

Quyen.

Hi @quyenluu - I’m not 100% sure.

Can you possibly upload your Local logs?

Here’s a help doc about how to do that:

Perhaps that will give us some more insight,

Sam

Hi @sambrockway,

The issue has been resolved. It was something going on with the permission issue on the VPN itself. I appreciate your help all this time.

Thank you.
Quyen.

Hi @quyenluu -

So glad to hear you got it all working. I’ll save your response as a solution should anyone else run into similar issues, thank you for coming back and sharing that.

Be sure to reach out if you have any other questions!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.