Looping on same screen

Hello Sir,
I am having problem with fly wheel before it was working very good but suddenly it stopped working just starting local machine and keep looping at that page if you can resolve this issue i shall be very thankful.

Hi @Jazib,

Sorry for the trouble! Can you please provide your local-by-flywheel.log file? See “How do I retrieve Local’s log file?” for instructions on how to do so.

Also, try the steps here: How can I forcefully restart the Local by Flywheel VM?

Thank you for your time sir I have resolved my issue.

1 Like

Great! Did restarting the VM solve the issue or did you have to do something else?

Step1: I put this command as you told others to do so

%LocalAppData%\Programs\local-by-flywheel\resources\extraResources\virtual-machine\vendor\docker\windows\docker-machine.exe rm -f local-by-flywheel

(Moderator’s Note: This is a destructive command and will remove your Local VM. This will remove databases that you do not have backed up. Only do this as a last resort.)

Step2: then I change the host file from read only then it worked

Got it! Thanks :slight_smile:

Hello Sir,
Here i am with new bug sir Flywheel is not opening even i reinstall it several times but still when i try to open Flywheel nothing happen just like i didnt even open a program.