One click admin

Hello,
when I create a new website in Hosteurope,
it works fine. The user is administrator.

If I download it with Backup & Migrate and then import it in local nothing is displayed in the one-click admin (on) button.
If I then log in with wp admin, the message “no access permission.” appears.

This does not happen when I backup an existing website and import it into local. Then a user is also displayed in one-click admin and everything works fine.

What is the reason and how can I fix this.

Thanks for an answer.

Ralph Missing

info@mds-koeln.de

Latest Version of local
latest Version of win10 prof

Hello @ralf - welcome to the Local community!

Thank you for bringing your question here and explaining what you’re experiencing.

Are you able to create a new administrator user on that site? If you start and stop the site in Local after creating a new user, does that one show up under “one-click admin”?

Let’s start there,

Sam

|

sammunoz WP Engine Team
September 15

|

• | - |

Hello Sam,

thanks for the quick reply.

Did you mean create a new user on localhost or on the provider side?

I created a new admin on the provider side, then backed up with Backup & Image and then imported under Local.

Unfortunately again with the same result. It looks like Local is not reading the database or not reading it correctly.

The provider is Hosteurope.de. This is a top provider in the EC with super fast SSD storage. The database is MySql version 5.7.39-42 under PHP 7.4 and 8.1 .

The charset is ISO-8859-1.

Could it be because of the charset maybe?

Greetings

Ralph

Hello @ralf - welcome to the Local community!

Thank you for bringing your question here and explaining what you’re experiencing.

Are you able to create a new administrator user on that site? If you start and stop the site in Local after creating a new user, does that one show up under “one-click admin”?

Let’s start there,

Sam

Hello again Sam,

Here is the link for the website data (generated with Backupmigrate from Backupbliss.com).

This might help you to understand the problems at Local.

https://informations-hotline.de/?backup-migration=BMI_BACKUP&backup-Id=BM_Backup_2022-09-20_09_45_00_tISObT3PnQRiF2yD.zip&t=1663667122371

Thanks for a quick solution.

Greetings

Ralph

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.