Plugin Installation Problems

What Does this mean? I’m having trouble installing plugins- I get this message or a version of:

Installation failed: Local Router Error blockquote { margin: 10% 25%; width: 50%; } body {font-family: arial,sans-serif} img { border:none; } Local Router Error Our apologies for the inconvenience. The Local router is not able to connect to the site you requested. We suggest you try the following: Restart Site - Go to the Local by Flywheel app and restart the site you are attempting to access. Contact us - If the issue persists please contact us.

This problem has been plaguing me for months. Receive this error when installing plugins, updating plugins and updating core, even on fresh installs. This happens VERY consistently. Starting to get a bit desperate. I incessantly recommend Local to people (ITS SO EASY) but the cracks are showing over this issue. Personally been flirting with going back to MAMP, which tells you how truly desperate I am here. Really hoping they can fix this… support has contacted me intermittently about the issue so far but nothing has changed.