The following SQL files failed to import... and many other errors

OS High Sierra / Local 5.2.x

1. I tried to import the first site exported from 5.0.7 to Local 5.2.5 and I got the error “The following SQL files failed to import …”. Surprisingly, the site works outwardly. I don’t know what is missing and I can’t check everything.

I enclose the log file.
    local-lightning.log_allweb2.zip (3.3 KB)

2. Then I tried the second site and got 2 errors. After which Local just deleted the imported site. Nothing appeared in the log during the import.

3. The third site, like the first, was imported with the error “The following SQL files failed to import …”. Nothing appeared in the log during the import. The site looks working, but I did not check beyond the first page. I exported this site again this time from version 5.2.5 and tried to import back to 5.2.5 under a different name. This trick has always worked before, in order to simultaneously save the version of the site and clone it. This time I got an error: “Uh-oh! Unable to import site. Error: dest already exists.”

And also, databases of sites imported with an error cannot be opened in Sequel Pro.

Is it the same DB version export to import?

sure. same major mysql version

Well, that was my Hail Mary. Sorry :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.