Unable to access local site after Divi theme update see message below

No access to dashboard or website. The only other thing I did was to add a plugin for duplicating posts.

Warning: require_once(/app/public/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/functions/choices.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /app/public/wp-content/themes/Divi/functions.php on line 28 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/app/public/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/functions/choices.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:/www/wp-content/pear’) in /app/public/wp-content/themes/Divi/functions.php on line 28

Thanks, I appreciate any help.

Luis,

Sorry for the trouble!

Please browse to the site’s app/public/wp-content/themes folder and remove Divi. Once you do that, reinstall Divi.

You can browse to the site’s folder by right-clicking it in Local’s sidebar and going to “Show Folder” or “Reveal In Finder” depending on if you’re using Windows or macOS.

We’re looking into this problem right now and would appreciate if you could provide the following information:

1. Are you on macOS or Windows?
  2. Do you have Faster Docker Volumes enable under Local » Preferences » Advanced?

Okay that worked, whew, was worried for a bit there.
using Windows

Do not know what Faster Docker Vol. is, so I don’t think I have it enabled.

Thanks