I’m having serious problems here. I didn’t use Local for several months and now I can’t get it to connect to a local server on either of my machines. I’ve updated to the latest version and even started a brand new site, so that nothing old could be a problem and this is the error I get.
This site can’t be reached
gardeningbuddy.local refused to connect.
Search Google for gardeningbuddy local admin
It doesn’t matter if I use Chrome or Safari, I get the same error message. This is a huge problem, as I have several test sites that will no longer open and there is vital information I need to be able to get to. Plus I can’t develop any new sites, either, so I’m dead in the water.
My other is a MacBook Pro running 10.13.3 ( the latest, just updated).