Live Link error creating tunnel

When I start my site and click the link to enable Live Link I get an error.

The error message is:

Error: GraphQL error: You are not authorized to access createTunnelRequest

at new ApolloError (/Applications/Local.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/apollo-client/bundle.umd.js:92:26)

at Object.next (/Applications/Local.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/apollo-client/bundle.umd.js:1296:31)

at notifySubscription (/Applications/Local.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/zen-observable/lib/Observable.js:130:18)

at onNotify (/Applications/Local.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/zen-observable/lib/Observable.js:165:3)

at SubscriptionObserver.next (/Applications/Local.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/zen-observable/lib/Observable.js:219:7)

at /Applications/Local.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/apollo-client/bundle.umd.js:1101:36

at Set.forEach ()

at Object.next (/Applications/Local.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/apollo-client/bundle.umd.js:1100:21)

at notifySubscription (/Applications/Local.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/zen-observable/lib/Observable.js:130:18)

at onNotify (/Applications/Local.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/zen-observable/lib/Observable.js:165:3)

When I quit Local and restart the problem goes away

I am using 5.10.5 Local version
On a Mac Os Big Sur

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.