Unable to get WP Admin

Good day to you over there.
After downloading LocalWP successfully and getting one-click admin on, then clicking on the WP Admin at the top right angle of the setting up is giving me error message which i don’t understand at all. Though am not so tech savvy, but i’ll really appreciate it if you can put me through. Below is the result been given.
Capture local problem

Hi @Whiteman

Are you logged in as an admin user?

Do you know if your hosts file is set to read only?

You might start here: Help! I'm running into an EPERM error with the hosts file on Windows

After that if you’re still having trouble please share a copy of your Local Log here. There are some different ways to access and share Local Logs. For us to be able to troubleshoot thoroughly, please click the Download Local Logs button from the Support tab in Local. This will generate a zip archive that contains the Local log along with some other diagnostic information to help quickly zero in on any issues that Local is encountering.

I’ve checked read-only, but I found it unchecked and I did not even bother doing
anything again.

Am encounter problem in installing WP after downloading the software successfully
which am clicking on WP Admin, but am getting error message which i don’t understand, any help to fix the issue will be highly appreciate.
Capture local problem

@Whiteman

Do you have any antivirus, security, or firewall applications that could be blocking Local?

Are you running other developer applications simultaneously? That could also cause similar issues. Apps like MAMP, XAMPP, or Docker for example.

Can you try changing your Router Mode? What is Router Mode? - Local

If you’re still having issues please share a Local Log here. You can download the zip and drag and drop it into a comment here. Retrieving Local’s Log File

I only have XAMPP and it was already deleted

Do you have any antivirus, security, or firewall applications that could be blocking Local?

Can you try changing your Router Mode? What is Router Mode? - Local

If you’re still having issues please share a Local Log here. You can download the zip and drag and drop it into a comment here. Retrieving Local’s Log File